Do you have a passion you want to share or a story to tell?
In search for ideas worth spreading we would like to invite you to Kulturhuset on the 16th of November. Here you will get three minutes to present your idea to the TEDxOslo team and a live audience.
The purpose is to create a platform to discover and develop great speakers, and give YOU the opportunity to be part of TEDxOslo 2017.
We are looking for SPEAKERS and PERFORMERS with innovative and creative ideas. To get you started we encourage you to quickly tell us about yourself and what you want to present through Skillheart. We will get back to you shortly after you have uploaded your contribution.
Come and share your idea – or simply bring yourself and a friend for an inspiring evening.
Rules of Engagement
When making your presentation, please consider the following rules:
- No commercial agenda. Speakers should not promote their own products, books, or businesses or those of a company which employs them. The only exception is where they have specifically been invited to give a powerful product demo, or to describe the ideas in their book, and here the focus should still be on the technology and/or the ideas
- Avoid pseudoscience. TED and TEDx are platforms for showcasing and explaining genuine advances in science, and it's important we retain the respect of the scientific community. Speakers should avoid the misuse of scientific language to make unsubstantiated claims
- No talks with an inflammatory political or religious agenda, nor for polarizing “us vs them”-language. We seek to build consensus and provide outside-the-box thinking, not to revisit familiar, unresolvable disputes on these topics
- The length of your presentation should be 3 minutes
- Presentations should be held in English
NB! This is not an event with TEDx talks, but with pitches that might eventually develop into TEDx talks.